Just in case anyone noticed, my posts haven’t been very regular, but no more! I’m going through a little revamp, then you’ll have me back- the way I was when living in Italy (with less time to sun myself on a balcony).
Also, the second instalment to the 100 kinds things list will be coming soon. :)
Can’t wait! I’ve missed blogging!
You can spend your life thinking about what you could be doing or you can spend your life doing it. Which option calls to your heart?
Sometimes life is all about learning. So for all those who hate education- I guess you can’t escape your experiences. Might as well own them.
‘Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.’
Here are my snapshots of my lovely birthday evening. It was simply a classy way to start off my 23rd year. :) I’ve truly been blessed with the best people in my life.
Here’s the first installment to Project Happiness 100. Below are 25 selfless things you can do to spread happiness around the world. I plan to do one a day, hopefully at some point I won’t even have to think twice about doing kind things every single day. Life is too short to not live every day or show kindness to every person you meet. It doesn’t take long, so make sure you include as much positivity in your life as possible.
100 Kind Things For The Soul
1. Buy a coffee for a stranger at coffee shops- some places have a system in which they give reserved (payed-for) coffees to any people who are homeless that go in.
2. Write kind notes for someone and hide them around house.
3. Help someone while travelling- with bags/prams etc.
4. Sit and talk to someone who is homeless.
5. Give money to people who sing in the underground.
6. Tell someone you love them every day.
7. Clean the kitchen before others so they can take a break.
8. Write a poem for a friend who needs cheering up.
9. Go out of your way to help someone with something that doesn't reward you with monetary gain.
10. listen. Really listen to what someone is saying to you.
11. Give a random person money in a shop or the street when they're out of change or you've got spare in your pockets.
12. Catch up with an old friend.
13. Send a message to someone you think needs to hear what you have to say about them.
14. Acknowledge someone random walking by or around you with a smile.
15. Next time, instead of acknowledging a kind act on the street- for example, someone holding a door open, giving you a seat or making room for you- with a subtle smile, do it with a loud and clear thank you.
16. Write a letter to someone.
17. Teach a lesson.
18. Tell someone that they're beautiful/handsome.
19. Next time someone gives you really good customer service, thank them and write a letter to the store/establishment naming the person and thanking them.
20. Give up your seat for someone and not just because they're old or pregnant.
21. Make a surprise cake for someone.
22. Buy someone a spontaneous present.
22. Collect all of your pennies and donate them.
23. Say you're welcome to every person who thanks you.
24. Tell somebody something complimentary every time you speak to them.
25. Cook someone a meal.
Take the time to do what makes your soul happy.
I guess this means I’m reading, talking to my Gran and going to the gym today. :)
Have a happy Tuesday everyone.